Friday, May 05, 2006

Why no blogging

I haven't been blogging lately because I have some major work to do before Monday. I have two huge papers, one worth 50% of my grade and the other worth 60% due. I am not very optimistic about these papers. It's at times like this I wonder why I'm in grad school. I looked at the guy driving the El today and thought, that's got to be a pretty sweet job. I could handle that for 20 or 30 years. And then I realized to drive the El, you have to live in Chicago. I don't think that will happen.

Anyway, back to the papers....

3 comments:

Blorge said...

Maybe you could live in Zion.

TheYod said...

Zion would be the best choice. I hear it's one of the top cities to live in rated by U.S. News and World Report. ;)

Blorge said...

Then again, you could always find somewhere else within the armpit such as Racine, Kenosha or Waukeegan. I found out last year that one of my friends used to ride the bus in High School with one of my distant relatives and that he was a skinhead. I'm so proud.