Monday, August 14, 2006

I've been 'tagged'

I've never been "tagged" before but I think it means I answer these questions:

1. One book that changed your life:

Christology Within: Spirituality and the Incarnation in Hans Urs von Balthasar by Mark A. McIntosh

2. One book you've read more than once:
The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoyevsky


3. One book you'd want on a desert island:
Lord of the Rings, by Tolkien


4. One book that made you laugh:
Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz


5. One book that made you cry:
The Final Quest by Rick Joyner


6. One book you wish had been written:
my dissertation.


7. One book you wish had never been written:
90% of books should have remained trees. Left Behind, Davinci Code, anything my John Dominic Crossan, Danielle Steele, and virutally all books by or about celebrities. Sorry that's more than one.


8. One book you're currently reading:
The Mind's Road to God by St. Bonaventure


9. One book you've been meaning to read:
The Bell, by Iris Murdoch


10. Now tag 5 people:
Ethan worthington, Jon Lauriat, Adam Yoder, Katie Yoder, Pope Benedict XVI

2 comments:

Blorge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Razzie said...

dang no tag for me, nice choice for desert island reading